When we are about to start the movie, we are so excited. Getting all the things needed for you not to be disturb while you're watching. Your most awaited movie. But why we, movie watchers are so excited to watch movies without knowing the behind the scene. Maybe it's just because of the trailer or the one who leads the movie is their favorite actor or actress or maybe it is just a cast of the movie. I was just wondering they are making a movie in a long period of time and I'm thinking they're get even bored?
As what I read form this article entitled Bruce Willis getting bored with starring in Big action Movies Again made by Ethan Anderton. The article states "Willis lamented,"When you have seen a few fireballs, it's not exciting any more. I know part of my audience enjoys the explosions, but to be honest, I'm a bit bored of it now." According to my research Bruce Willis is a 58 year-old, German-born American actor, producer, and singer. I was just surprise because even the actors and actresses are getting bored in their work. I thought that some of actors and actresses are energized or motivate because they chose that field, which is acting. Any one of us will get thrilled specially when the theme of the movie is action wherein there are fire explosion. And the fun part was making the action movie. But why Bruce Willis got bored in doing that? I got his point, he always plays the same role in action films, and it's hard to always get interested in it. If Bruce Willis getting bored in doing action films maybe he try other roles.
We all know that other movies are totally boring. In spite of always failed in doing movies. Directors are always working hard to come up with a exciting films. But what would happen if they try all those possible fillers like naked woman, explosions, etc. in their movie, Movies are be still boring?
As I happened to found this article entitled In Defense of Boredom and boring Movies by Landon Palmer. The author stated in his article that Boring cinema can instead be the most challenging and revelation of all. He said that most of the critiques of a film as "Boring" are based on the assumption of cinema as an entertainment medium. But is also value in cinematic boredom. I consider that in doing a movie is such a difficult task to a production specially to the director of the movie giving the best shots in order to build or create a decent movie, and people will accept it and not getting bored while watching. In line with that matter The Practice of boredom is in his article too. He stated that "Boredom as aesthetic practice has been something of a regular mode of operation for avant-garde cinema." But why the author stated that? As I think of that in a dull cinema, aesthetic is relating to a art or beauty it is just a normal circumstances because it is included in the state of art.
As I learned about these articles that I found on the net, I understand that even the people behind in each movies that we watch also get bored. We can't blame them, maybe because they are get used to it. And in the end of the day we are the one's who judges the good works of the directors of the movie, we are the one's who criticized weather it is good, interesting or simply it's boring.
As I learned about these articles that I found on the net, I understand that even the people behind in each movies that we watch also get bored. We can't blame them, maybe because they are get used to it. And in the end of the day we are the one's who judges the good works of the directors of the movie, we are the one's who criticized weather it is good, interesting or simply it's boring.

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento
No comments:
Post a Comment